Acting on the basis of art. 13 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Jacek Zaczyk operating under the name Zakład Przetwórstwa Mięsnego "Zaczyk", Zaczyk Jacek with the Central in Łabowa, at 33-336 Łabowa 176A, using the NIP number: 734-000-59-80.
2) ZPM "Zaczyk" designated the Coordinator of Personal Date Protection, which can be contacted in writing, by traditional mail to the following address: 33-336 Łabowa 176A, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Personal data will be processed pursuant to Article 6 (1), (b) for purposes related to business and business cooperation, including: sending offers, commercial information, marketing of products and services of the Administrator.
4) The recipient of your personal data may be Bodies authorized by law, including courts and other public administration bodies.
5) Personal data will be stored until withdrawal of consent for their processing.
6) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing, and the right to withdraw agreement at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing that has been carried out consent before withdrawal.
7) You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if it considers that the processing of personal data violates the law of the GDPR.
8) Passing by Mr / Ms personal data is voluntary, however, in the event of lack to provide personal data, the Administrator may refuse to realization of actions within the scope of the agreement.
9) Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including the form of profiling.